Monday, May 27, 2013

1st year of preschool through pictures.

Jaycee has just completed her first year of preschool.  It is so weird for me to say that.  Granted she still has 2 years of it left, but it's still monumental for this mommy!  She LOVED school this year, and is ALREADY asking when she can go back!!  I'm SO glad she loves school so much!  She was ready for this stage of her life!  So that makes this all much easier on me. 

First day of school: -                                                                               Last day of school:-



Oh I could just look at these pictures forever!!  She definitely does not have that baby face anymore that she still had at the beginning of the school year!!  She has changed so much inside and out during this school year- and I couldn't be prouder of who she is becoming!! :)

Here are more pics of her school year.  It's full of her friends that she talks NONSTOP about!! :)  I love hearing her stories about what her and her friends did and played at school that day! :)

(this was orientation day).  She had NO CLUE what was going on! haha.

Her class at the pumpkin patch! :)

Her first day ever on a bus.  We followed the bus there, but I don't think I've ever prayed so hard.


killing time in the carpool line at school! :)


Her "BFF" Hadley, before their Halloween performance.  These two are two peas in a pod! Every story begins with "Me and Hadley..."

We are in trouble if these two grow up BFF!! They are both adorable! (i'm slightly partial though! :) )


End of the year school performance.  She seems so grown up here, hugging up on her friends for pics!  Oh geez!! :) 

I'm so proud of this girl, and I pray so hard for her to not only have an eagerness to learn and love school, but to have great Godly friends, and just overall stay on the path that God has laid out for her! :) Watching her life unfold is so exciting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment