Sunday, August 14, 2011

20 months!!

Oh my Gosh, Jaycee turned 20 months old and I didn't even realize it. Not that it's a huge monumental event or anything, but in my world, it is, and it just went on by like every other day has lately!!


Since June, we have only had ONE weekend at home. ONE. And that wasn't even this weekend, it was last weekend. And we now don't have another free weekend until AFTER labor day weekend!! AHHHH. I love being busy, but geez!!


So pretty much with as "on the go" as we have been. I started thinking, if I want to get pictures of her, looks like it's going to be in the carseat!! Bless her heart, she's such a good traveler (even without a DVD player!) My vehicle is behind times!



The times that we are home. The big new thing is that we are insanely in to "pretend play." I love watching that little creative mind go to town. Hence below, the plastic bag is now a cape! :) Who would of thought!?!?! :)


At 20 months:


*Still bed around 8, up around 7 plus around a 2 hr nap a day.


*Size 4 diapers during the day. Size 5 diapers at night


*Will now say "PEE PEE, PEE PEE" as she's going in her diaper, AND as she's running to the potty. How in the world to get her to tell me before she goes, who the heck knows. But we are showing interest!! :) At 20 months, I'll take it!


* Starting to not be so picky with her eating. Momma thanks her.


*Is doing better with her speech. She says "pease" and "tank tu" to anything you offer her or when you give her something. If she starts fussing for something, I tell her to "use her words" and instantly it's "pease." (I think she thinks that will work for anything!!) (It's so cute, it almost does!) HA.



Is it possible that I say she's the most sweet natured, stubborn, strong willed little person I've ever met!! Can all of those adjectives go together for one thing?!?! She will smile, tilt her head to the side, and pat the side of my face, or pat my back. I completely melt in tiny pieces. 5 seconds later we're on the floor screaming bc she can't eat my car keys! haha.


I sing "Jesus Loves Me" to her everynight for her lullabye, and then we say her prayers. I love how now that when I'm singing, she will "hum" the song. She just makes this sweet little noise come out of her mouth during the song. I know it's her way of singing it too and I would give anything to be able to get it on camera. She knows exactly when the song is over, and she puts her hands together to pray. I know she doesn't grasp what we're doing or who we're singing about yet, but I hope God thinks it's just as adorable as I do! :) hahaha.



Unlike her momma, she could CARE LESS if it's 110 degrees outside. She wants to be out there ALL THE TIME!! She stands at the door, reaching for the knob and goes, "side, side". So when we can, and not die of a heat stroke in 10 minutes, we spend our time doing whatever she pleases out in that hot mess!


She LOVES taking her baby dolls for a walk. She doesn't want to ride in her car much anymore. She looks at it and says, "no" and grabs her stroller and out the garage she goes! haha. (It is much cuter to watch her do this anyways!! :))



(checking on her baby!) :)







more nurturing below. She thought Grover was thirsty!!






And the shoe obsession!! Oh goodness. That will have to be in a post all in itself!! ;) It'll be picture overload on this post if I even get in to the shoes!! :) But I'll end the post with one!




High heels, on the wrong foot. The chick has talent!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment