Monday, November 29, 2010

We have a.....

WALKER!!!!

She just started this the day after thanksgiving while we were all just playing in the floor!! Bless her heart, I don't think she realized what she got herself into when she did that!! Once she did it once, I kept wanting to see it over and over and over again!! We wore this chick out!! She can now go a total of about 9 or 10 steps before she falls, but she's getting braver and braver every day!! I read that walking is successfully achieved by pronounce encouragement when they make the attempt, therefore, our house sounded like we were at a football game and our team scored the final touchdown to win (with every short distance walk!!) hahaha.

One of my friends commented on facebook that they just love the frankenstein walk...and that's exactly what she's doing and that's exactly what I've been calling it myself!! And I will agree, it is adorable. Every step is an, "I think I can"

This little munchkin turns 1 next week (can't talk about it yet), and Walker (the dog) is thinking she's turning into one of the coolest people he's ever met!! :) And with her starting to walk- he doesn't know what he's in for (or maybe it's the other way around!!) She makes his tail wag, and this is what he plants on her face all day!! L-O-V-E It!!

Let the craziness of a walking toddler begin!! :) Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment