Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Dedication weekend!

We had one FULL weekend!! I feel like it was event after event this weekend and it FLEW by, but sometimes as hectic as they are, they are still the best!! This weekend was "jaycee's weekend!" Jaycee got dedicated at church this morning and it was such a WONDERFUL experience!! We are sooo incredibly blessed to have filled up a pew and a half at our church full of family and friends that were there to support us as parents and Jaycee in her walk with God. My heart was so full of gratitude looking around Josh and I at the people who were there and love us and care about us the most! I almost cried! We had friends and family show up that I didn't even know remembered that this was the "dedication" weekend! So if you were there and you are reading this, Thank you so much for taking a week away from your home church to be with us. We are so thankful and we love you all!

This was what the church gave us. It is the picture that I had to turn into the church for the bulletin in a frame that states: "Let the little children come to me...for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as thee."

This was Jaycee right after we got her ready before church. She looked so darn sweet!

And I had to save this picture for last!! As much as this girl smiles and loves attention...I feel this picture is priceless!! Such proud parents and one OVERLOADED. EXHAUSTED. baby! hahaha. And of course, she broke down ON STAGE!! I told Josh, she was just making sure that everyone noticed her! hahaha.

After that we had EVERYONE over to eat at our house which I think was around 15 people, and enjoyed the afternoon of family and friends!! God is so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment