Sunday, September 13, 2009

27 weeks and 2 days!!

Hey you guys, sorry it's been so long since the last post. As you can tell by my picture, my belly is getting larger by the day!! Josh and I just got back this past Tuesday from taking our last vacation before this little ones arrives!! We went to Destin and it was soooo needed!! I knew I was getting too stressed out before I went, and I feel so much better after going. Nothing better than laying on the beach, laying by the pool, sitting on the balcony and then laying in bed with no alarm clocks! Not to mention, tons of eating! :)
Jaycee is a kicking fool! Thursday was my first day back to work after being off for 8 days and she let me know that she wasn't happy about it. I was uncomfortable at work all day long. I kept having those braxton hicks contractions and then it would feel like my stomach would never even really loosen up. It didn't hurt, but my stomach feeling like that all day was not a comforting feeling. I finally started joking around that she was letting me know she wanted to go back to the beach and quit this work stuff. hahaha.
So i spent all this evening, getting her closet ready. I had bought a ton of different stuff and then what I had gotten as samples and going to that babypalooza thing a long time ago, and all the freebies there, I had her stuff all over the house. So Josh and I finally got all of his hunting clothes out and all the other junk that had accumulated in there and after getting that hunting smell out of there, i moved her stuff in!! I loved it! After I had everything in there as best as it could be right now, i was just standing there. Josh goes, "layne, it's a closet!" I was like, "I know, but it's actually for someone this time!" I was imagining her in there with me a couple of years from now telling me what she wanted to wear that day! It just makes it seem like it's fastly approaching!


Here is a picture of her closet with her outfits!! And then I got this diaper bag in Destin and I absolutely love it! I'm going to take it somewhere tomorrow to get her name put on it!! And I don't know why, but to me the cutest things in her closet are her little newborn shoes!! :) Like her little stride rite black shoes for church and her first pair of white tennis shoes!! awwww, they just kill me everytime i look at them! Well, I guess that's all for now! I go to the doctor a week from tomorrow, so I will put an update on here! So the gap between this one and the next won't be as long! Keep praying for this little girl! :) Love Josh and Layne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment