Friday, June 5, 2009

13 weeks!



Trying to do a weekly update on this thing is harder to keep up with than i thought!! I don't have a picture of my belly this week, but i do have ultrasound pictures!!! YAY! They are absolutely adorable and it finally looks like a baby!! In this picture on the right, he/she is actually smiling, but you can't tell...stupid scanner!! This was the first ultrasound that I actually cried and i kept saying that I just wanted to hold it!! I was very excited. They did the whole genetic screening thing and it has came back negative, so that was a blessing!!

I also decided to tell my doctor that I was having these horrible palpitations that made me feel like i couldn't breathe....so here i am wearing a heart monitor!! These stickies that I have to wear on my chest, omg...i now feel sorry for all of my patients that i take care of that say that these either itch or hurt!! I have welps and blisters and red squares all over my chest!! It's attractive, let me tell ya!! I was also excited because it showed that i had only gained a pound in the first 12 weeks. Well, that was a week ago, and when i was at work yesterday, it looks like i've already gained another two!! So gotta get back on track of the healthy foods! Everyone at work is asking me what all i've already bought for the baby.....is it bad that i haven't bought anything??! Kinda hard to shop for something when you don't know the sex, or at least in my opinion! Maybe, i'm already failing as a parent!! hahaha. I get to go back to the doctor June 24th. I don't think i get an ultrasound with that appointment, but the next appointment will be the sex!!! YAY!! Time is flying!! I'll end this blog with another ultrasound picture of the baby, and at the bottom is the heartbeat!! I can't tell you what it makes you feel like when you hear that noise. It's breathtaking, it makes a mom immediately cry!!

Hope all of you guys have a great weekend!! Keep praying for this little one!! Love you all!
Josh and Layne!!


1 comment:

  1. I love your updates and that I get to see pics of the baby no matter how far away I am!

    ReplyDelete