Tuesday, January 31, 2012

21 weeks

So I'm over half way done!! Whooo hoo!!! I finally took a picture of myself, but as of lately, if I'm not at work, I'm usually in sweats and a tshirt with no make-up on. So, I took a picture, finally, for all of you who have been asking for one, but no face!!! It's not pretty...hahahaha.









As you can tell, the bump is quite large!!! At my doctors appointment last week, I had gained 10 lbs, which is alot less than I had gained with Jaycee at this point, but it's had a negative effect on my mindframe when it comes to eating!! So I'm sure I've already packed on a few more!!! Here are some pregnancy stats at this point:





*Gained a little over 10 pounds so far





*Sleeping like-CRAP!!! The sciatic nerve has done me in this pregnancy!!! The back/butt/leg pain is almost unbearable by the end of the night some nights. I get in bed with my eyes full and limping quite often. Dr. Howell told me to let me know if he needed to send me to PT, and I think I'm about at the "yes, i surrender" point!!





*Food- oh food makes me so happy!!! I told my friend that I feel like every meal is the best meal of my life right now!! hahaha. No cravings, just food!! :)





*I feel her moving all the time. Just last weekend, Josh and I could feel her on the outside of my belly for the first time!



I think that's it right now!!! Things are well. Regardless of the pain, I feel very blessed that my sciatic nerve is my biggest problem!! I drink my glucola at my next appointment, so someone please remind me to lay of the sweets a few days prior to Feb. 23rd, would ya?!? :) I would not make a good diabetic!!



Have a great weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment