Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many falls can one girl take!

I tell ya....since this girl has learned how to move....it's nonstop!! Literally! She is nonstop from morning until bedtime. But one thing I wasn't prepared for is how they learn how to pull up, but they don't know how to get back down!

One of her favorite things to do now is to pull up on the glass doors at the front and the back door and then bang on it like she needs out!! hahaha. She acts like she's here against her will!! ;) But when he comes time to get down or when she gets tired...she just falls...backwards, forwards, sideways...which ever way gets her down and if I'm not RIGHT there, her poor head gets the brunt of it (or it seems like it!) It's killing me! I've been trying to show her how to get into a sitting position from standing, but she's not having it!! Bless her heart, surely she has to get the jift of it someday right?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment