Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby on the way!!

Hey you guys! As you know if you're getting on here, Josh and I found out that we were going to have a baby. For about a week now I have been taking pregnancy test after pregnancy test. And with my luck i was getting faint positive, followed by a negative. Then i would get a faint positive again and then get another negative. Needless to say after a week of this i was turning into a freak show! I told Josh that i felt like i could pee on a stick every two hours! It was driving me crazy! So needless to say, I begged the dr's office for the blood work to ease my mind and it came back positive! We are so excited! We went out to celebrate last night. I was celebrating the pregnancy and he was celebrating the fact that no more money had to be spent on pregnancy tests!! (those do get expensive, i'll agree with him there!). I know that they say that they will go by your last period, and if that's the case, I'll be 7 weeks already on Sunday! That's why i was freaking out! But I actually feel pretty well. No sickness, and I don't think i'm moody (you might check with josh on that). The only symptoms I have at all is that I am tired alot (have been for a couple of weeks), and then the only symptom that is driving me crazy is that my mouth is sooooo dry all the time!! My tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth 24/7! I am constantly eating ice chips! But i got online b/c i had never heard of that being a symptom before and sure enough it is. I have a dr's appointment with an ultrasound on April 24th! I think that's late for my first appointment, but i'm probably impatient too! So after I get the official everything from the doctors office i'll start taking weekly pictures of my growing belly and post them on here and update you guys on any new stuff going on! I want to know how far along i am before i start posting pictures of my belly, b/c at this stage right now i just feel fat and bloated! Thank you guys for all the congrats!! And I will post an update from the dr's visit to let you guys know how mommy and baby are doing! Just pray for a healthy pregnancy for us!

Love,

Layne and Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment